Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Time flies..

Time flies when you are..........
I guess that should say when you are having fun! When I started this blog, I told myself I was going to post everyday even if no one was reading it. Well, I have not been very sucessful have I?? I guess I will have to try harder.
Not alot going on here. I got my niece home on Friday and had planned to do a craft show on Saturday and Sunday. Well guess what? It rained yet once again! It worked out okay though as I got away with my sweet husband for the night. My dad was in town so he watched the girls for the night.
We are leaving for Oklahoma tomorrow morning. The girls and I are tagging along on a business trip and we are all so excited about it. We are going to Oklahoma City and they have wonderful thrift stores there! We are gonna do a little shopping and lots of swimming for the girls. We come home on Saturday and are off again the following Monday. We are going down to the Frio River for a few days. That is if it doesn't flood with all the rain we are suppose to get!

I was able to squeeze in a bit of crafting the last few days.










I can't get enough of that bird fabric! I am almost out so I need to hunt down some more. I actually made a couple more aprons but haven't taken pictures yet.
I don't think I mentioned it yet but I love to wear aprons! I am working really hard on bringing the apron back! It is hard to explain but they just make me feel good when I wear them. More motherly maybe? Better cook and housewife? Back to a simpler time? Not sure but I just know I love wearing them whether they are new or old.

More later....

1 comment:

CLD said...

I just saw you were a member of LolliShops Guild....Welcome!
Read where you make trips to Oklahoma City...you're right we
do have some awesome thrift stores.
You might try "The Rink" when you are in town the next time. It is a old ice skating arena! Huge! It is a great ...Antique Store..but more a mixture of Flea Market & Thrift store..One of my favorite places!