Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So excited...

I am so excited! I got a comment on my post from yesterday. Thanks so much to my poster! It made my day.
Not alot going on around here today. It rained again! My youngest had a playdate today with a little friend down the road so I finally finished up this sweet set. I love the colors.



I am not sure why I enjoy sewing baby things so much. I guess because my baby days are over!

My sweet husband is off for the next five days so we are all excited about that. We are going to see Evan Almighty tomorrow. Two of our big firework shows got cancelled for tomorrow night because of this yucky weather.

Well I guess I will sign off for tonight.
More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

that is SUPER cute! i love the shirt!!

Crafty Girl said...

Thank you so much for your comments girlymama! I really appreciate it! Good luck to you on Etsy. I tried to find your shop under girlymama but could not find it.
Thanks again...