Sunday, July 8, 2007

More rain....


Well, I tried to post something yesterday but for some reason, I couldn't get get anything to come up on my title?? Not sure what the problem was.
Anyways, we had more rain here yesterday! Ugh! I am so tired of the rain. We live out in the country and we had what appeared to be a small flowing river going down the side of our house. It was flowing into our pond and then overflowing on the other side going over our gravel road! The rain about washed our road out about a week ago. The rain needs to go away for a while!

Anyways, moving on to other things. We took our girls to see Ratatoulli on Friday. It was a cute movie! A tad long for me but we did enjoy it.

I got a bit more sewing done in the last day or two. Yep, you guessed it, more things for sweet baby! I have realized that I am leaving the boys out and have been on the hunt for some cute boy fabric.










Well, it is about time for me to get my bunch up for church.
More tomorrow....

No comments: