Sunday, July 1, 2007

Howdy!

Well, I am finally doing it! I have been meaning to start a blog for a long time so here I am! I am mama to three and wife to one! I live in the great state of Texas and have for all my life with the exception of a short move to Missouri for six months. I love to sew and do anything crafty really. I also love to work outside and just spend time with my family. I am a full-time mom and haven't worked outside the home in about 7 years. I am also a fabric hoarder. I have more fabric than I could possibly ever use but I still keep buyig! I especially love vintage fabric as well as patterns. I hoard those also. I actually reorganized and cleaned my sewing room this weekend. I will have to snap a few pictures and post.
One of my highlights for the week was finally learning how to cover a button. Okay, don't laugh. I don't know why I thought it would be so hard to cover a button. It took me about 10 second to get it done. Ugh!
I have been a busy beaver of late and getting tons of things sewn. Below are a few pics. You can also find them here















As you can tell I sew a different variety of things. Depending on my mood depends on what I sew for the day!
More tomorrow....

No comments: