Saturday, July 14, 2007

Someone needs a pedicure!

Let me start off by saying that I started to not even post what I am going to post. I thought it would gross my two readers out and they wouldn't come back and one of them is my mother! But then I got to thinking and just decided to keep it real!
I mentioned yesterday that I picked up my niece yesterday. Well she and my oldest daughter decided to give my youngest a makeover. They fixed her hair and put makeup on her. She looked so cute and you could tell she was so proud of herself! Of course I had to snap a few pictures to capture the moment. As I was doing so, I glanced down at her feet and about died! It is kind of hard to tell from the picture but the girl definitely needs to have a pedicure! Can you see the dirt under her toenails and there is even a bit between her toes? Bless her little heart! I did not say a word and just kept taking pictures. I did however insist it was shower time after the photo shoot!
She is my little country girl though and can be found outside most days so I guess it is only fitting that she have a bit of dirt between her toes.




We went to church tonight so I am planning on getting up early and finish up a few projects I have been working on. I have a couple of pot holders to finish up for a sweet customer and then a sweet shabby outfit for baby!
More tomorrow...

No comments: