Monday, July 2, 2007

A peek into my sewing room...

I mentioned yesterday that I had recently reorganized and cleaned my sewing room. I snapped a few pictures today. I figured if I did that, it may help me keep it cleaner because sometimes it gets really bad!












Yep, I know the pink shelf does not match. I've been meaning to paint it but haven't gotten around to it yet.








The last two pictures are some things I have been working on today. Can you tell I love that fabric! I think I am keeping the apron for myself.
I don't think I mentioned in my first post but I am an apron wearing fool and am trying really hard to bring the apron back.






I hear my kids yelling so I better run.
More tomorrow....

2 comments:

Allyson Rainer said...

wow! what a great work room. love that turqoise color.

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

wow - i am so jealous of your workspace! can i go shopping in your stash? :-)

i'm from etsy - just getting started. i was just surfing around and found your shop -- i love your stuff! its so adorable! very modern and fun!!

good luck with everything!