Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July Fun

We had a nice but quiet day yesterday. We went to see Evan Almighty which we all thought was cute. It was one of those movies that really had me thinking when we walked out. I had planned on making a really nice dinner since it was a holiday and all. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the movie. After much discussion about what we would have, we ended up with frozen eggrolls??? How the heck did that happen? I wanted to do a nice meal but must admit I did not give much of an arguement with the thought of throwing those frozen babies in the oven! How easy! They were very good!

We have a 80% chance of rain again tomorrow! I am sick of the rain! We have seven goats right now and I heard one of them really yelping this morning. We she had got her head stuck between some branches. My daughter and I had to tromp out in the yucky mud to rescue her! It was pretty scary but she is doing fine.

I have been able to get a bit of sewing done the last day or two. Some more baby things! Sometimes I plan on sewing other things but when I get in my sewing room, the baby mood takes over and I am off.













More tomorrow....

No comments: