Friday, August 17, 2007

Back to school...

My girls started back to school on Wednesday so we have been working on getting back to the school routine. They both absolutely love it. However, I would have liked to have had them home a bit longer. The summer seemed to fly by. There were things that I wanted to do with them but never got around to doing.
Tonight we are going to pile in the bed and watch High School Musical II and tomorrow it is pajama day. I think we all need a pajama day!

I have not had much time for crafting as I have been doing all the normal things to get the girls ready for school. I did make a set of coasters and a pot holder using my favorite fabric of all time!




I also put the majority of my shop on sale. I have tons of summer things I am clearing out as I am getting ready for fall! I am also offering free shipping if you purchase 3 or more items.

Well I better run. Friday is usually housecleaning day for me and I want to get it all done so I can enjoy my movie night and pajama day tomorrow.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Maria and I would like to send you an email. Could you give me? mariamalheiros@net.sapo.pt
LOVE YOUR WORK!